Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So much to do and yet so 'lil gets done.

~A peek at one ornie I did finish..she is super sweet and makes me smile~



SnowyTime Snowgal STJ 12/2008



I am trying desperately to get my started pieces finished. I have multiple body parts lying around or pieces 90+ percent done that I just have to finish. I have been so easily distracted. And now the pumpkins are home for the Holiday week so it should prove interesting still trying to work during the day.



I have been in my studio with ear plugs in..yep ear plugs with Pandora (Adele, Duffy, Sia, Jem, Jemmy Moss,Imogen Heap, Corinne Baily Ray & Lily Allen) as my light background noise. These musical artists have gotten me through a tough few weeks and I could kiss each one of them for their talent.



So, I shall keep plugging along hoping "my fire" rears its pretty lil head again, soon.



~Dani~

10 Comments:

Victorian Lady said...

She is SO sweet! :) Good luck with all the kiddos in the house! My problem isn't the kids as much as it is the husband! Lately, when he's home, he wants me on the couch doing nothing...which is hard bc I am uncomfortable unless I'm multi-tasking! I guess it could be worse lol.

Have fun with all your WIPs! :)
Mere

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Happy Thanksgiving lady! :-)

Chris

Enchantments and Giggles said...

Hi Dani - Very sweet ornie! Your work is always inspiring. I have the same problem as Victorian Lady -hubby home, laid off work, blah. Seems to forget I am still working!

Lance said...

makes me smile too! Great work like always. I've finaly gotten myself into the "groove" of things and am getting a little work done. It can be rough this time of year! Good luck with the wips!

Janell Berryman Pumpkinseeds folk art said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dani! I need to update my pandora. As much as I love it, it never changes the songs if you dont change the artists. I will add some of the ones you posted. This will be a great refresher!

~Tonya said...

Oh isn't she so very sweet Dani. I have so many things started too...but am falling behind, my supplies are not in and need them. Isn't that the way.

Hope you get all of your things done and can't wait to see your other goodies.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Hugs,
~Tonya

Shannon (Faith and Chocolate) said...

Hi Dani! I too, love your little ornament.. she makes me happy too! ;)
Happy Turkey Day!
Hugs,
Shannon

Kim Hardt Originals said...

I love the little snow guy! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! Don't forget to take some Dani time!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Your ornie is darling! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!...Iva

AwtemNymf said...

Have a Warm & Blessed Thanksgiving!
*sprinkle sprinkle*
~A~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

layout