Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2009 Skelly Swap for Sculptors

Skelly Swap Badge for 2009

Well Versed sculptors of all clays welcome to join in this skelly ornament swap . I will keep this swap at under 15 participants.



Specifics:


1) Any size Skull head/style you want to make.

2) Should have a hanger.

3) I will pair partners up in January-February 2009

4) Skull should be sent out by the 2nd week in March 2009.




***Oh, and please remember to sign your skull!



*For those curious..this swap is not for craft projects.



Email me at AmbitionsDesign@yahoo.com to join.

~Happy Skulling~

10 Comments:

Creepy Margaret said...

Cool idea. Sadly last time I did the swap, I only got one of 3 things sent back to me. But I'll think about this one. Maybe.

Monkey-Cats Studio said...

Great idea and a great time of the year to have the time to do it!! You are a busy girl!!!

Lance said...

Sounds fun, I'll think about it too.

Huckleberry Arts said...

Hey you how do you do it all!!!

I have something on my blog for you!

Just to add to your schedule (forgive me lol)

Krissy said...

Oooo...I'm in! I've never done a skull so it should be fun. How big should it be? Are their any 'rules'?
Cheers,
Krissy

Kathy Hunka said...

Very cool blog! Love your work!
Kathy

Malissa said...

looks like a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Would you like to join in the competion I am hosting on my blog?
Please feel free to visit and find out.

Sweet B Folkart said...

Ok Dani - sign me up for the swap - but I may need a reminder in January - I am loosing my mind here!!!!

-Sweet B

Chicken Lips said...

Hey, this sounds like fun! Somehow I missed this post before. I'd love to sign up if you still have an opening.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

layout