Friday, August 15, 2008

~Favorite Tools~


I was tagged by Lance of Crescent Hill Designs to show my favorite tools of the trade. So here they are. If I had to pick one I would have to say bamboo skewers. I use them on almost every single piece I have made. They make great lines & shapes and allow me to do some different stuff. My second favorite is a knife my son Gavin gave me from boyscouts, it makes supersharp-detailed lines that make for awesome teeth! Thanx Lance, this one was a fun one!

6 Comments:

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

I love how well loved and used your tools look. Like mine!!! :-)

Janell Berryman Pumpkinseeds folk art said...

Great collection of tools Dani! I have nearly the same with the exception of the boyscout one. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dani, now I know what I need when I wanna play ;)

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Thanks for sharing views from your studio and I'm glad to see the mask!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dani,

Wow - I thought I had a lot of tools! (And I do - but I don't use nearly that many on a regular basis.) Wanted to let you know I got the awesome, fabulous prize box today. Wow - love it all, but especially the glitter! I've been jonesin' for some of this stuff for the longest time! Thanks so much; I'm going to have a great time with this stuff. You're the best! :)

Sandra Caldwell said...

Hi Dani...I have a few of those...and about 60 more...I over tool...LOL
Sandra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

layout