Click here www.thevintagesister.etsy.com to go to her etsy shop.
I've been tagged by an amazing artist, Tracy from New Joisey (us Jersey gurls gotta stick together)!
I too will try and put 6 interesting things here..........ah..yeh.
Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Ok, here I go....
1. I have had memory & slight speech problems since a concussion received by another customer with a 10 foot steel pole as I was walking through a Home Depot in May 2007 (seemed funny at the time!) argh~
2. I will trash pick-dumpster dive almost anywhere for a good piece of artsy trash (I make my husband & boys crazy with this)
3. I am a horror, thriller, comedy movie junkie. I would rather sit home painting- sculpting and watching a movie with the family than go out with friends.
4. I volunteer as a sexual assault and domestic abuse counselor/advocate/responder by responding to hospitals and police stations to help the victim through their crisis.
5. I add maple syrup to almost everything (marinade steaks, homefries -til carmelized, sweeten cheescake, make salad dressings). Mainly because we do our own mapling at the family farm and boil it over a coal fire each late winter...almost that time again.
6. I might be the luckiest girl in the world. Family, Art & Friends-is all I will ever need to be happy.
Now here are the six wonderful people I am tagging!
Janell Berryman of Pumpkin Seeds Folk Art
Tracy of The Vintage Sister
Please check them out ...why you ask? Because they rock!