Thursday, July 31, 2008

random number generator says

DO I have your attention?


Times Square NYC "Naked Cowboy"



Being that I used the random number generator to choose the winner, I also decided to add a random picture to show you a little bit of what can happen when you are in my world!



The Naked Cowboy is an entertainer who started as a local city guy who needed to make money. So he strapped on his tighty whities, cowboy hat, boots & guitar and stands in the center of Times Square strutting his stuff. He has become quite popular and I will never forget the 1st time I saw an almost naked man singing in the center of Times Square. His butt always reads "Naked Cowboy".
Nothing to do? Google images has some funny shots.


\
Your welcome ;)


~Now down to business~



We have a winner who made the #2 comment on my giveaway post and answered with their favorite song! Lisa of Studio Rose is our winner!!!



May you enjoy all the glittery goodies I send your way Lisa and I hope to get to see some pics of how you decide to use them!

XOXO'S ~Dani~

3 Comments:

sheila said...

Congratulations Lisa!! (Man, I was so close...:-)

studiorose said...

Awesome, awesome! I don't know what's better, cool art stuff coming my way or that great Nekkid Cowboy pic to celebrate! (It's all good! LOL) THANKS SO MUCH, you rock!!!

janell berryman artist-owner said...

Naked Cowboy in NY? Does he close shop when its December????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

layout