Monday, December 1, 2008

Red Friday is coming!!


This Friday, December 5th is Red Friday!


A group of us Etsyans will be updating our shops with new goodies and sales for the holidays ALL on the same day! I have been saving some new Holiday Treasures just for this special Etsy Sale.<BR>


To see the list of participating shop owners click the ad above or go to http://www.handmadehullabaloo.blogspot.com/.
More added daily until we hit our cap.




Happy Shopping!


Oh and do not forget that SpookyTime Jingles had an extra update today!! You should see these pieces of holiday art..AMAZING!!

SpookyTime Jingles will be updating again on its usual day the 13th of each month. So more goodies again in 2 weeks!! Woo Hoo~

9 Comments:

Lisa W. said...

Oh wow Dani your wonderful! Thanks for making the banner for me. It's great! :-)

~Tonya said...

Soooo many GOODies to Feast our eyes on.

I can't wait to see RED Friday.

Hugs,
~Tonya

Janell Berryman Pumpkinseeds folk art said...

Cool! I will have to check that out!!!!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Dani, you are so amazing for doing this for us...this why I have bestowed the "Spread the Love" Award to you! Go to my blog to receive it! Have a great day and see you on Friday! Yipppeeess!
Michelle

Melissa Valeriote said...

Great idea! Christmas shopping in Etsy...woohoo!

Anonymous said...

My store is stocked, my blog features the badge, and now I'm sipping eggnog waiting to Open Shop tomorrow! Thanks for including me!
~ Iva

Debb said...

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.I tried to put some pictures on my esty and just couldn't get them up.I have tried for two days now and pay pal couldn't get it on there either, So I just give up. Wish i could have open up for Red Friday. Wish you good luck.
Debb

My Days with Daisy said...

Love your banner! I thought it looked different here.

~Tonya said...

I had forgot about RED FRIDAY until later in the night and needless to say, the piece I seen that I loved....was sold. Good for you, bad for me.

Glad you had a great turn out Dani.

Have a great day.
~Tonya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

layout